ST. XAVIER'S SCHOOL
Shahbad Daulatpur, Delhi - 110042
C.B.S.E. Affiliation No.: 2730197
   Login
  • School Building 2
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
School Building 21 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 1010 1111 1212 1313 1414 1515 1616 1717 1818
HomeAbout UsAdmissionAcademicsMedia GalleryCBSE CornerContact Us

About St. Xavier's School

The present day St. Xavier's School at Shahbad - Daulatpur had a small beginning in 1966 in Shakti Nagar. In 1967 the School moved to a more spacious building in Model Town. The school at Shahbad - Daulatpur was started in 1972. The Jesuits took over the management of the school in 1990.

The new building was completed and the school moved into the present Premises on 1st May, 1998.

The CJ Sisters have been helping us out in our educational endeavour, since 2006. They take care of the ordinary administrative responsibilities of the Junior School.

The integrated School model is followed here and hence, besides the formal school, we have a Vocational Training Institute, a National Institute of Open Schooling an afternoon coaching programme.


© 2022 - ST. XAVIER'S SCHOOL
Shahbad Daulatpur, Delhi - 110042

Developed & Maintained by: Ajay Lobo